The SS90™ HD is a heavy duty truck mounted attenuator (TMA) available for use on stationary or moving shadow and support vehicles. The SS90™ HD has passed all mandatory and optional testing and is NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3 compliant. Additionally, the SS90™ HD has passed the UK TD 49, 110 km/h (68 mph) test. The unit is comprised of two light-weight aluminum cartridges contained in a galvanized support frame. The SS90™ HD helps to absorb rear-end impacts at speeds up to 100 km/h.
The SS90™ HD is usually repairable after a design impact - having you back on the road sooner!
Features & Benefits:
- Environmentally robust with galvanised frame and components
- Strengthened back-up frame and pivot point connections
- Hydraulic pump upgraded to powerful 24v pump
- Power up and power down hydraulics
- Easy inspection and maintenance
- Replaceable energy-absorbing cartridges
- Custom lighting available in incandescent or LED systems
- 'Push to activate' function raises and lowers unit
- Simple attachment options mount to standard truck
- Hand crank jacks and swivel casters allow for easy stable mounting